AshieLizz

Dr. Pepper Diva

My passions include home cooked meals, Dr. Pepper, cosmetics and beauty, reading and rock music, especially 80s rock. I will be the first to admit that I am not the best cook in the world but I try my best and do what I can. I am doing better but the simpler the better for me.
The Prophet: A Shepherd Thriller - Ethan Cross Can I just say wow? This book is such a gripping thriller. It is the second book in The Shepherd series, but reads well as a stand-alone. I was pulled in by this one that I will definitely be going back to read the first.

Cross does a good job of introducing all of the characters, but does not reveal the connections until the very end. I don’t want to spoil anything but there are some very intense twists and turns that leave you like “WHAT?!”

The author definitely knows how to pull you in. His way of intertwining the characters and story-line is unbelievable. It will keep you on the edge of your seat. I couldn’t put it down! I just had to know what happened next. It flowed very well but also left you dumbfounded in a good way. I’m hoping there will be another book in the series due to the huge cliff-hanger at the end.

I would recommend this book to anyone who likes crime thrillers. I would also say that this is for a more mature audience due to the horror nature of the book.

DISCLAIMER
I received a copy of this book, at no charge to me, in exchange for my honest review.