AshieLizz

Dr. Pepper Diva

My passions include home cooked meals, Dr. Pepper, cosmetics and beauty, reading and rock music, especially 80s rock. I will be the first to admit that I am not the best cook in the world but I try my best and do what I can. I am doing better but the simpler the better for me.
Forget Me Not (Mystic Wolves, #2) - Belinda Boring Forget Me Not is the second book in Belinda Boring’s series The Mystic Wolves. It picks up exactly where the first book, The Mystic Wolves, left off. Mason and Darcy are finally spending some time alone after a vicious attack threatened the pack. They are interrupted by the intrusion of someone in Mason’s past who claims to be Mason’s true mate.

Darcy soon finds herself under attack and must flee to safety with Devlin, a vampire who has been a lifelong friend, where they hope to uncover the web of lies. Time soon starts to run out and everything is on the line.

If they don’t discover the truth soon, Darcy will be fighting to hold on to her dreams.

I wasn’t sure I was going to like the book when I first started. I’m just starting to get into the paranormal genre and vampires are more my taste. Belinda definitely changed my mind about werewolf stories with this series.

This book stirred several emotions within me. I laughed, I cried and I screamed out in anger. It takes unexpected turns that leave you wanting more. I can’t wait for the third book to see how the story continues.